Access to and use of streamlinefoods.co.uk is provided by Streamline Foods Ltd subject to the following terms:
- by using streamlinefoods.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of streamlinefoods.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the site.
- Streamline Foods Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of streamlinefoods.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of streamlinefoods.co.uk
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use streamlinefoods.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any streamlinefoods.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of streamlinefoods.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Streamline Foods Ltd.
Access to streamlinefoods.co.uk is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time of for any period.
You agree to use streamlinefoods.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of streamlinefoods.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within streamlinefoods.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
streamlinefoods.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Streamline Foods Ltd and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The advice provided on streamlinefoods.co.uk is generic in nature. Streamline Foods cannot provide personalised dietary or lifestyle advice. If you require individually tailored advice regarding food, nutrition and lifestyle then you should contact a GP or dietician.
Parts of our Site may contain links to third-party Web sites for your convenience and information. When you access a non-Streamline Foods Ltd website, even one that may contain our logo or subsidiary or parent company logos, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each site you visit. These Terms and conditions and our Online Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to from our Site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information.
Under no circumstances will Streamline Foods Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of streamlinefoods.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
Streamline Foods Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in streamlinefoods.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that streamlinefoods.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, images and logos identifying Streamline Foods Lts or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Streamline Foods Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Streamline Foods Ltd or any other third party.
Contributions to streamlinefoods.co.uk
In addition, by submitting any contribution to streamlinefoods.co.uk you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Streamline Foods Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory, and
- does not infringe any law.
What personal information we collect
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We may collect personal information which you knowingly provide to us. This may include:
- your full name
- social media handle
- contact details such as your email address, home address, home/mobile telephone number
- general information such as your interests, experience of our products, contact preferences, competition entries or other content you submit to us online or post
- photographs or videos with your likeness
- health information, including about an illness or special dietary requirement
Our Web server automatically collect statistical information about your visit. This can include what device you are using and general details of your visit to our site such as browser details, IP address, pages viewed.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- communicate with you by responding to your queries or comments about our products or site
- evaluate, develop or improve products and your experience on our website
- fulfil and evaluate the effectiveness of Streamline Foods Ltd promotions and/or competitions
- send you news and updates about our company and products
We keep your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for.
Where your information comes from
Information we may collect about you comes from three sources:
- directly from you when you provide us with that information; e.g. when you contact our customer service team, enter a promotion or competition or sign up to our newsletter.
- automatically when you visit our sites; e.g. when our cookies and other web tools collect information about your visit. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
- from other sources; e.g. if you ask a shop to forward to us your enquiry or complaint about our products for a response; from publicly available information you post online.
You don’t have to give us your information. But if you don’t, we may not be able to communicate with you. Sometimes that means that we won’t be able to respond to a question. It might also affect our ability to look into and report back to you on an issue you’ve raised. Other times, it might mean you won’t be able to participate in a promotion or competition we’re running (or send you a prize if you win!)
Who we share your information with
We shall only share your personal information providing it is with your consent, with:
- another company in the Good Food Group. An up to date list of companies in the Good Food Group is available here
- our trusted service providers who carry out certain activities on our behalf. These include companies who provide services such as information processing, delivering products to you and conducting customer research. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located within or outside the EU.
- law enforcement or government authorities, or when we believe it is necessary for legal or public safety reasons
- the new owner of either a Good Food Group company, or a Good Food Group company’s assets, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale
- a third party as part of a joint promotion or competition as necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected forOn occasion, we may share non-personally identifiable information with other companies in order to assess the results of a promotion or event. This information is used in aggregate only and does not contain any information that would personally identify you.
How to access your information and other rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your information. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- The right of access
If you ask us, we’ll confirm whether we’re processing your information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that information (along with certain other details). We’ll need to verify you are who you say you are and, in some circumstances, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- The right to rectification
If the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. Where relevant, if we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to deletion
You can ask us to delete your information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your information with others, where relevant, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to restrict processing
You can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that information or object to us processing it. However, it won’t stop us from storing your information. We’ll tell you before we lift` any restriction. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to data portability
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere.
- The right to object
You can ask us to stop processing your information if we’re:
- relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your information;
- processing your information for direct marketing; or
- processing your information for research.
- The right to withdraw consent
If we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can opt out by either e-mailing us your request or clicking on the link at the bottom of any e-mail alerts or newsletters you receive directly from us.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you have a concern about any aspect of our information rights practices, including the way we’ve handled your information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
How and where we store your information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. When you provide us with personal information via our website, we use encryption (SSL) to protect your information whilst in transit. Your personal data is stored using computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using relevant security measures. Indeed, we do what we reasonably can to keep your information safe and we require third parties who handle your information on our behalf to do the same.
Your information may be transferred and stored overseas, in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), either by us or trusted third parties acting on our behalf. Whilst some of those countries do not afford the same legal protection as is enjoyed in the EEA, we require third parties which receive your information to provide adequate safeguards. By providing us with your information, you agree to us (or third parties acting on our behalf) transferring your information outside the EEA.
When you post on social networking service, including on Streamline Foods official Facebook page, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you disclose your name and email address in a comment or a post, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.streamline foods.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Special provisions for minors: if you’re under the age of 18, please DON’T send us any information about yourself unless one of your parents or a guardian has agreed to us having that information and you can show us that they have agreed.
If you have any complaint about our service or product, we would very much like to hear from you. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us at Streamline Foods Ltd, Customer Service, New Barn Farm, Tadlow Road, Tadlow, SG8 0EP
Last updated April 2018