Liven up your next salmon dinner with this delicious dressing. A healthy and wonderfully delicious meal.
Zesty Salmon with Marmalade and Mustard Dressing
- Two salmon fillets (200g)
- 45g of Streamline Marmalade
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of shallots finely chopped
- 15ml of white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- ½ cup water
- 165g of cooked brown rice
- 50g of steamed edamame or green pees
- Pinch of salt
- Add two salmon fillets to a non-stick pan and fry on both sides to cook through; set aside.
- Mix the cooked brown rice with edamame or green pees and set aside.
- Add the water, finely chopped garlic, mustard, marmalade, salt, vinegar and shallots to a non-stick pan, and cook until the mixture thickens a little (this will take about approximately 4-5 min).
- Add the rice to a plate and top with the salmon.
- Pour over the marmalade/mustard dressing and enjoy!