Give your garden party guests some fresh, light and zingy canapés such as these crab and marmalade blinis. The sweet and tangy marmalade and fresh crab will definitely tickle their taste buds!
Zesty Marmalade Crab Blinis
- 500g of crab sticks
- 30 mini blinis
- 40 g of Thick or Thin Cut Streamline Marmalade
- Juice of half a lemon
- Spring onions to garnish
- Take the crab sticks out of the plastic wrapping and shred them using a small fork; place inside a bowl and set aside.
- Mix 30g of marmalade and the juice of half a lemon with the shredded crab.
- Place a tablespoon of crab mixture on each of the blinis and top with the left over marmalade for some extra zest!
- Finely chop the spring onions and sprinkle on top.