Juicy and zingy, this succulent beef burger is just how we like it. Simple and full of flavour!
Zesty Marmalade Beef Patty
• 250g of minced beef
• 50g Thin or Thick Cut Streamline Marmalade
• Salt (as desired)
• Pepper (as desired)
• 15g of rolled oats ground to a fine flour (optional but will help to bind the mixture and add more fibre and nutrients to the burger)
• A handful of parsley
• Add the beef, marmalade, parsley, oats, salt and pepper to a bowl
• Mix using a large spatula to combine everything together
• Form three balls with your hands using the mixture and gently flatten with the spatula to create a burger shape
• In a non-stick frying pan add the burgers and cook them on both sides
Now assemble your pitta pockets, by adding your burgers, some radish, fresh lettuce, red onion, and a bit of extra marmalade as the dressing if you desire.