Try this cauliflower and broad bean warm salad with a zesty marmalade ranch sauce.
Zesty Cauliflower and Broad Bean Salad
50 g of cauliflower
50g of boiled broad beans
50g of boiled chickpeas
50g of chopped boiled carrots
50g of finely chopped onions
1 finely chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
2 sprays of olive oil
50g of Streamline Less Sugar Marmalade
30g of ranch dressing
1 tsp chilli flakes
1. Mix the marmalade, ranch dressing and chilli and leave half of the mixture aside.
2. Dip the cauliflower in the other half of the marmalade mixture and grill the cauliflower for 10 min (both sides) and set aside.
3. Add two sprays of olive oil to a pan, add the onions, garlic and caramelise the onions.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and sauté for 5 min.
5. Mix the rest of the marmalade mixture and top with the cauliflower. Serve warm.