This classic warming pudding has been given a lighter makeover and infused with Streamline Orange Marmalade, so you can enjoy a deliciously easy dessert without the guilt.
Lighter Brighter Bread & Butter Pudding
4 slices whole wheat bread
2tsp Flora Pro-active
8tbsp Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade
1 tbsp golden caster sugar
300ml semi-skimmed milk
3 medium eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/ Gas 4.
- Spread each slice of bread, sparingly, with ½ tsp Flora and 2tbsp Streamline Thin Cut Marmalade and cut them into triangular quarters.
- Arrange in an oven proof baking dish, with the raisins scattered between the slices.
- Mix the sugar, milk and eggs together, pour over the bread and allow to soak in for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden and the corners of the bread are starting to crisp.
|of which Saturates||1.3g|