Fun to make with all the family, these dainty filo tartlets are infused with orange. When filled with your favourite Streamline Less Sugar Jam flavours, everyone can be extra generous with their spoonful !
Filo Jam Tartlets
10g unsalted butter, melted
4 sheets filo pastry
Zest of 1 orange
16 tbsp Streamline Jam, choose from your favourite flavours
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/ Gas 4.
- Brush a filo sheet with half the butter; cover the other 3 sheets with cling film or a damp tea towel so they don’t dry out. Sprinkle half the orange zest over, spreading out with the pastry brush, then lay another filo sheet on top.
- With the long edge of the pastry closest to you, cut in half from top to bottom, cut each piece in half again so you have 4 equal strips, then cut each strip into 4 so you have 16 squares. Gently press the squares into a holes of a bun tin.
- Repeat the process with the 2 remaining pastry sheets, placing a second square on top of the first at a slight angle.
- Fill each case with 1tbsp of Streamline Jam. Don’t over fill them. Bake for 15 mins until the cases are golden then remove from the oven and set aside until the jam has set and cooled.
- Tip: While preparing the second layer of pastry squares, place an empty bun tin on top of the one you’ve started filling. It will hold the cases in shape while you’re working.
|Per 100g serving|
|of which Saturates||0.4g|