These apple and strawberry jam crumpets make the ultimate breakfast treat!
Breakfast Crumble Crumpets
• 60g of rolled oats
• ½ Gala apple finely chopped
• 30g of almonds roughly chopped
• 40g of Streamline Strawberry jam
• 2-3 fresh strawberries
• Pinch of sea salt
- Add the rolled oats, almonds, jam and salt to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the mixture to the pan and keep stirring for about 3-4 min until the rolled oats and almonds are roasted.
- Reduce the heat and add the finely chopped apples. Cook for a further 2-3 min until apples are soft and caramelised.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Now warm up toast or your favourite crumpets and add the fruity mixture. Top it off with some fresh strawberries.